As I said earlier this week, I’ve decided to have a go at another ‘100 Words for 100 Days’ style of challenge. Because my main focus is editing EXCALIBUR, I’ve modified my challenge to ’10 Minutes for 100 Days’: my goal is to edit for at least ten minutes a day for the next 100 days.
So far I think I’m doing quite well. After an initial hiccup of “oh right, I was supposed to edit today”, I got myself into a groove (with the help of the lovely Constance, who got my butt into the chair to edit), and so now I’ve edited every day this week. (Not quite as pathetic an achievement as it sounds…)
That’s all from me today – I have to go edit before Constance gets mad. Have a great weekend, everyone!