Today’s post brought to you by Constance… well, kind of. After having nothing to blog about, I put out a plea to Twitter, and Constance responded, telling me to blog about “Twitter. Or… spiders. Blog about Twitter killing spiders!”
In my quest to write this post, I started thinking about how Twitter could kill spiders, and I had some fun with it. It was almost an exercise in creativity, which got me thinking about a creativity exercise I did in class (I know, I do everything in class).
We were each given a paperclip and told to come up with as many different uses for it. Some of the
popular ones ones that I can remember were: joining several to make a necklace, prosthetic limb for an insect, and unlocking a door.
So, the best results from the Twitter Killing Spiders creativity exercise:
1. Open Twitter on your laptop, place spider on keyboard, slam laptop closed. Twitter has (in a way) killed the spider (or at least, Twitter was the last thing the spider saw).
2. Twitter could expand its business to make spider-killing bots which chase around and kill spiders. With lasers. Definitely lasers.
3. People could catch spiders and send them off to Twitter HQ. The spiders could be put on a conveyor belt, and a giant boot could stomp them all.
4. We let Garfield be the new CEO of Twitter.
For the comments, do you have anything to add to my list? How else could Twitter kill those damn arachnids?
* That’s a How I Met Your Mother reference. Does anyone else love that show?