Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Taking a Break

I’m going away over the September school holidays. I leave tomorrow morning and I’m really looking forward to taking a well-earned break from writing.

I won’t have my laptop with me for the week, so I’m forced to going to be taking a break from writing. I think I’ve earned this break though, I’ve been writing solidly for months now. Hopefully I’ll be able to do some writing longhand, but who knows?

I think it’s important for us to take breaks every now and then, especially if writing starts to become a chore. I’m not saying writing is a chore, but some days I just don’t feel like writing.

I’ll be gone until next Friday, 23 September, so check back here on Friday to read more exciting posts from me!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun!!! And relax. The world won't end because you are taking a break from writing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are good, especially if you've been going hardcore like that for so long! Enjoy the rest!

    *waits w/ bated breath for next Friday & more exciting posts* XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already commented, and you're not back yet, but I tagged you, so when you do come back, you should click on this link to see what that's all about. XD

    http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-like-jag-but-not-as-annoying.html

    ReplyDelete