Monday, 26 September 2011

Tag, I'm It

I’ve been tagged by the lovely Amanda to do this… tag thingy. (I have no idea what it’s called. I’ll just call it the ‘tag thingy’).

Anyway, I have to list 10 fun facts about me, and then pass this on to five other people... but, I’m no good at passing things onto other people, so if you want to do this, just pretend that I did.

So, ten facts about me:

1.    Like Amanda, when people tell me to name facts/interesting things/anything about me, my mind goes blank. This might take a while to name these facts…

2.    …okay, 23 hours later (no, really, 23 hours later)... I love to travel. I’ve seen pretty much everything there is to see in Australia (although if you ask me about it, you’ll probably ask about the one thing I haven’t seen), and I’ve seen quite a bit of South East Asia.

3.    I’ve met Queen Elizabeth II when she visited Australia in 2005. I was in the crowd when she arrived at the airport, and I gave her some flowers.

4.    The earliest story I remember writing was about magic fish, Power Rangers, and transforming people. I drew the pictures, then dictated the story to my mum, who wrote it down for me.

5.    I have two pet goldfish on my desk. I like them because I can talk to them, and they don’t argue with me.

6.    I love chocolate. Any kind of chocolate.

7.    At the point when my TBR pile was at its highest, it was taking six months a book to get to the top of the pile.

8.    I prefer Pepsi over Coke, vanilla ice-cream over chocolate, and Summer over Winter. That should count as three facts, right? No? *sigh*

9.    As reflected in my WIP, I’m a history buff. My favourite time period is the medieval ages.

10. I’m left handed. Like, really really left handed. My right hand is just for decoration.

Phew. There we go. Now it’s your turn! If you like, you can do this tag thingy on your blog, but if you’re lazy, you can name a fun fact about you in the comments. Go on, it’ll be fun. If you’ve already done this tag thingy… name an eleventh fact.

6 comments:

  1. But then Maggie made stating a fun fact the question of the day, so this would be a twelfth fun fact...oh well.

    Umm...I, umm...well, the thing is...*wracks brain* I have a cat named Hobbes, so named after Calvin's pet tiger of the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes, which was and still is my favorite comic. There! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool fact! I'd say that Calvin & Hobbes is my favourite comic too, but Garfield's pretty cool, so I'll say that C&H is *one* of my favourite comics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random fact... Dang it, I am seriously running out of these. O_o

    Hm. Well, I have a scar on my right thumb knuckle that's almost a full circle from sticking my hand down in a cracked glass when washing it... on Christmas eve. In the Philippines. Was that random enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and your random facts made me chuckle a touch too loud in the library... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Constance: It certainly is a random fact! :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete