Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Last week, I was awarded the Liebster blog award not once, but twice! I’d like to thank Amanda, and blogging twins Lizzy and Constance! Thanks girls!



This blog award is for blogs which have fewer than 200 followers. It’s designed to promote the little blogs, and give publicity to all the blogs that are still growing. I was curious as to where the word ‘liebster’ came from, so I consulted my good friend Mr Google. Liebster is German for ‘favourite’ (or ‘friend’, but Google Translate says the former). How nice!

Amanda, Lizzy, and Constance said some pretty awesome things about my blog:

“Also rather new, Matt's blog is all around awesome.  He talks about writing, he talks about Harry Potter, and he distils what we can learn from J.K. Rowling into a three-part, manageable blog post.  Genius.  Go follow!” 

"Okay, Amanda totally already awarded him, but I'm going to go ahead and do so also, because Matt's worth two awards. Matt is a(n Aussie!) thriller writer who blogs quite regularly. I enjoy his posts a lot and almost every time have something to say in the comments because he has a way of raising irresistible questions at the end of his posts. While I don't see an actual list of followers anymore, go check it out and comment for him!"

Naww, shucks. I know who I have to get blurbs off when I get published!

Following Liebster tradition, I have to pass the award on to five other bloggers with under 200 followers. Except, the thing is… I don’t seem to follow too many blogs with fewer than 200 followers so I can’t actually pass this on. Yep, that’s right: I only follow big blogs.

I’m searching for new blogs to follow, so next time I get this award I’ll be able to send it along. But for now, that’s the end of this post.

Once more, I want to thank Amanda, Lizzy, and Constance. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* My pleasure. And I'll certainly give you a blurb when you're published.

    ReplyDelete