Monday, 20 June 2011

Yay For Monday!

Happy Monday, everyone!

By the time you read this, it’ll be Monday afternoon in Australia, and I will have finished my economics exam, and only have one more left! I’ve had a really big, exhausting weekend, so I can’t believe it, but I’m actually glad it’s Monday. I don’t know why I feel this way though; I’ve still got to study hard until my last exam on Thursday, so nothing will change from the weekend.

Although it’s been pretty much cold, rainy, cloudy, windy, cold, and just miserable in general all winter, these past few days have been agonisingly sunny. I should know, I’ve been watching people enjoy the sunny weekend from my bedroom window in-between trying to remember the differences between Keynesian and Neo-classical views.

I don’t really have anything writerly to say, so that’s it from me. For the comments, how was your weekend? Did you have fun? What did you do?

Enjoy your Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A TIME TRAVELER!!! =P

    I'm posting this on Sunday evening at 11:55 PM. =)

    Oh, Keynesian economics...FUN. I took a microeconomics course at the local university last semester. 'Twas quite the mind-numbing experience. I had the concept down after about ten minutes of the professor's lecture, and then he'd go on and on about it for the next hour and five minutes. I'd never felt my brain actually attempt to shut down before. Here's to new experiences!

    Also, my weekend was AWESOME because I saw Green Lantern...oh, and finished rewriting my book, just thought I'd mention that in passing. =P Good luck with economics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHHH! DON'T TELL EVERYONE!

    Congratulations on finishing your rewrite! That's amazing, Amanda! Well done! I'm glad someone had a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you, too. It's a great feeling to finish exams week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Medeia! My last exam is probably the hardest, so I think I'll feel even better when I've finished with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even remember what I did over the weekend, that is how memorable it was. HA! That's bad. I probably cleaned and did laundry. I always try to forget about those.

    Good luck on your last test!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasie: I wish I could forger about doing the laundry... but then I'd get in trouble for not doing it. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete