Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Once Upon a Time

Hey there!



I’m Matthew Dodwell, a teenage writer from Australia. I’m currently working on my third novel, an adult fiction archaeological thriller.



I’ve been writing most of my life, but didn’t really taking creative writing seriously until I was 12, when I wrote my first “novel” (a novella, really). Since then, I’ve written one more novel (a proper one this time), and countless short stories. Now, at 18, I’m working on my third novel, and I’m striving for publication. I’ve got a long road ahead of me.



In this blog, I’ll share with you my writing journey – my success, my failures, my ups, my downs. Enjoy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Hope to see lots of bloggage (new word!) from you in the future. 2nd follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Lizzy! I'm hoping to create lots of bloggage on here too!

    ReplyDelete